Biotrin, z.s. organized together with the University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague the international conference "New Breeding Techniques (NBT) - Hope for Agriculture and Food Chain", which was held in Prague on the 13th September 2018.
You can download below the presentations of speakers as follows:
- prof. Opatrný: Pohled na NOVÉ techniky šlechtění (Czech)
- Dr. Jorasch: The Importance of Plant Breeding Innovation for the EU Seed Sector (English)
- Dr. Balázs: Genetic improvement of microbes, plants and animals in the beginning of the twenty first century, a key to the agricultural innovation (English)
- Dr. Curtin: Developing healthier food products through genome editing (English)
- Mgr. Moravec: Potential for the use of new plant breeding methods for crop improvement in the Czech Republic (English)